It's true! It's true!

Listees & Lostees -

My apologies for not being a good fan and posting earlier. Life has this bad
habit of taking over when you least expect it.
I saw Karin and Linford in Orlando last Friday at Cornerstone. It was the
best experience for me in the past year. The only other time I had the good
fortune to see them was two years ago in Atlanta. They played for a good 45
minutes and covered everything from a revised "My Love is a Fever" to "Jesus
in New Orleans". It was a nice intimate setting inside with A/C. (Being 95
degrees outside was rather unbearable.)
The most exciting part of the show was when Karin mentioned that they had
just left the studio a week earlier from recording a new album. They went in
to record one new album and ended up with a double. They are trying to get
the record company to sell it for the cost of a single cd. They expect it to
be out sometime in August.
Beautiful, wonderful news.
Now if we can only get Karin and Linford down to Florida more often...

Stephanie