RE: Re: RE: What time is it, kids? It's *TV* time!! - Buffy Philosophy - no OTR

I stopped by my local B&N and had it under my arm when I walked up to the
register.  Nearly a dozen people in line, one clerk and 10 minutes till
lunch was over, so back to the shelf.  I was actually looking to see if
"Slayer Slang" was out yet but no such luck.

I'm glad to hear the great review, since you were one of the major
influences in my watching the show at all, I'm going with your
recommendation and will pick it up soon.

Michaelspoilerfreeanddyingtoseehowbuffyends

I'm actually deep into "Buffy the Vampirer Slayer and Philosophy: Fear
and Trembling in Sunnydale." (Ed. by James B. South, Open Court press,
2003.)

It's a collection of papers on the Philosophy of the Buffyverse. It's a
bit dense at times, and since I never actually finished my Nietzsche, I'm
a little behind, but on the whole, it's fascinating. It's fabulous. I
highly recommend it.