Re: an otr dream

On Wed, 14 May 2003, Margaret O'Brien wrote:

> rhys - who flipped out over a dress for the first time last night.

> I get a flippy at http://www.yosa.com Curious as to what dress might be
> flipworthy for ya, Margarita

cool!

well, it's more a 'i can't believe i sewed and sewed on this thing, and
now the blasted invisible zipper won't zip!' kind of flip

but it works notw

all is well and i can wear it without shame at my sister's wedding as her
bridesmaid

with matching shoes even!
rhys

Frequent lock ups are a symptom of not enough memory but only in the
way that nosebleeds are a symptom of gunshot wounds to the head.