Re: Angel no OTR

  Yea, the panther was baffling, although I doubt if it's a 'black'
thing. Aside from a few things that went on with Willow's character
(possibly) seems to me Josh and Co  have made a habit of not letting
many PC idea's enter into the Buffyverse.
  Could be what Michael said, he got 'panther powers', although I bet it
is a bit more 'mystical' than that. Maybe male 'slayer' powers? Thought
at first I thought the deal they were going to offer him would have
something with the sister he lost but can't see how the panther could
tie in there.

I thought it was pretty lame for a season finale episode too but it does
have some pretty huge ramifications for next season. Perhaps the start
of another  full season story arc?

kevin