RE: Angel no OTR

I didn't get the panther thing either.  You did see Gunn's reflection in the
cat's eyes though, maybe he got "Panther Powers" or something.  Fred said he
looked taller when she saw him next.

I thought it was a pretty lame season finale.  Gave me no burning desire to
see the first show next season, no cliffhanger, no real tie ups, no Cordy,
and Mr. Angel of W&H?  What's up with that.

The line I liked best was "Who's Conner" except for the fact that I wish I
was able to say it and that this season had no Conner in it.

Michaelhopingbuffyendswellbutnotconfidentofit