Re: Re: Cover of Giants

Wait a minute, are you saying Mike Bits is no longer
with the Innocence Mission? When did this happen? I
don't think this is acurate. I am on an IM mailing
list, and, believe me, the list would have exploded
with this information.

> I'm gonna say it
> howeverthehell I want!), and he
> introduced me to the bass player, who happens to be
> ex of Innocence
> Mission, and whose name has completely escaped me.

NP: This American Life #38: "Simulated  Words."

=====
 And I use these words pretty loosely. There's so much more to life than words.
-Linford Detweiler