Uhh Mare Ick N Life (Madonna)

Did anyone else get the new Madonna CD?  It's my favorite from her since
Like A Prayer, and it got dogged big time by 3/4 of the critics.
Album-wise, start to finish, it's some of her catchiest stuff in a while..
Lot of guitar-driven songs..

Nothing Fails, Love Profusion, X-Static Process and Easy Ride are my
favorites so far..  I've caught myself on more than one occassion singing
those to myself.

"But I feel so moved, makes me wanna pray,"