Re: Cover of Giants

In a message dated 5/8/2003 2:47:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time, edwardsaaron2000 at yahoo_com writes:

Ok, This might be just my wierd mind working, because
I'm listening to They Might be Giants (and saw them
live last weekend), but can anyone else see Linford
doing a good rendition of TMBG's "I've got a fang?"
Or even better, Karin and Linford doing "Istanbul"

I'm completely unfamiliar with "I've Got A Fang", so no comments there, but honestly, I can't see K&L doing "Istanbul (Not Constantinople)".  For the last month or so though, I've had a hilarious (to me at least) mental image of them covering The Pogues' "Fairytale of New York".  I have a feeling I'm not likely to ever see that happen though...

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  OtR - TWHF

"Anyone who thinks he has a better idea of what's good for people than people do is a swine." -- P.J. O'Rourke