A Plea to OTR: Moonlight Gardens

I just wanted to drop a short note to the list in the hope that Linford, Karin, or representatives of OTR would read it.  For several years running OTR put on a show in the late summer (late July to late August time frame) down at Moonlight Gardens in Coney Island.  If you've ever been to one of these shows (I've been to two there) you may share my opinion that it's the second-best show of the year, next to the Taft Christmas show.

The venue is simply magical.  The last time they played there, two years ago, the big (or little?) dipper parked itself in the sky RIGHT ABOVE the stage!  Some of you may remember...pretty cool.  A nice evening outside, with a warm breeze and warm music is good for the soul.

Anyway, last year the show didn't appear on the schedule...and I was very surprised to see no comments here on the list about it (unless I missed something?).  So, this letter is a plea to OTR - please book that show again this year for sometime later in the summer!  It would be a nice evening.  Thanks for listening!