Re: Cover of Giants

edwardsaaron2000 wrote:

>Ok, This might be just my wierd mind working, because
>I'm listening to They Might be Giants (and saw them
>live last weekend), but can anyone else see Linford
>doing a good rendition of TMBG's "I've got a fang?"
>Or even better, Karin and Linford doing "Istanbul"
>NP: TMBG - Fingertips

to which the cold medicine-addled mind of Impetuousfink groggily replies:

Yowza. I don't think I would survive that. Not sure I can even picture it. Maybe a little more cough syrup.
Actually, I think OTR circa "Eve" would prefer "Ana Ng." "Istanbul" would be on Besides, methinks. but I haven't answered your question yet.
Yes.
Though my dream is to hear them do an REM cover, any song, doesn't matter, just DO IT!. But if it was "Find the River" I think I would want for nothing for the remainder of my life.

Perry (*cough!*)

NP: Neko Case- Blacklisted.