for it and is it on any other albums...."

"Bothered"

I think _Besides_ has an acoustic piano version of it, so the lyrics are
available at overtherhine.com

When I first listened to the compact disc of _Eve_, that, I had to
special order, back in 1994, I fell asleep near the end, but awakened to
the haunting "Bothered," and knew that the band was something special,
beyond the considerable accomplshments of _Patience_.

I transferred the song to Betacam SP videotape, and analyzed its
backward messages- suddenly, I found myself able to work my VCR PLUS+
device.

"music is the best therapy," especially when its "over the rhine"

Have you fed the Media Beast lately?
mathismedia.com
http://community.webtv.net/Sobriqet/SOBRIQUET