soon to be "happy and free"

hi every one,

 just writing to say sorry about my sob stories, im not going to go on about it any more. just makes me more down, thank you for the messages showing that you care, you are all great friends (even though ive only known you all for about a week)
"so good by to the sob stories"
when its all sorted out and ive left my job i will let you no, but untill then there wont even be a peep out of me, well apart from Over the Rhine talk i could never stop talking about them.

p.s does any one no how they named their band "over the rhine" i would love to no, also does the over the rhine project in cinncinati have anything to do with the band, just found some info last night, but was to tired to go through it all, may have a look tomorrow

bye bye

emily

i will soon be happy and free

Do you Yahoo!?