bonus song on "eve"

hi i noticed someone mentioning the song on the album of eve,
i had this album for a few weeks before i noticed this, as i was away and only had my discman, and when it came to song 12 it just stopped as if nothing there (its a completley dodgy discman).

Anyway, does anyone now the name of that song, i would like to no so i could try fined the words for it and is it on any other albums, i like it so much, but its horrible to wait about 2 minutes for it to play. i cant fastfoward on car cd player or one in my room or it skipps the hole song, i would love to be able to play it on a cd without having to wait, and to be able to put it onto repeat.

any info would be great

"music is the best therapy" speically when its "over the rhine"

emily

Do you Yahoo!?