Re: landslide [was: good dog; Mysterious Ways]

Aaron Edwards wrote:

>So, which version of Landside is the original? The
>Steevie Knicks version? This is the earliest version I
>know of, but then again I thought it was brand new
>when I first heard it, in 1999!

Strevie Nicks, yes.  Then covered by many other people, including the
aforementioned (but misspelled) Billy Corgan.

>BTW, yes, that is definately porn. Dixie porn!

The art people for the mag intended it to be pr0n, I'm sure, but what if
you just don't find them attractive? ;)  I mean, I have seen the 'Chicks
look much better with clothing on...

I suppose that "wimmenz with big black lettering on them" is another
potential fetish to strike from my list.

-Smitty the chickenhawk

(like the little guy in Looney Tunes, not the slang for draft-dodging
warmongers)