feeling welcomed

hi all,
you guys all rock, i feel like ive been here for ever. and i get the slightest hint that some of you have watched mysterious ways (best tv show). i saw every epp except first 2 of season 1, and i missed 1 epp from season 2 i was home but my 6 1/2 year old rabbit BLITE died. any way im unsure if i would buy a dixie chick album, not a country music fan, but because of the conection to adrian there a slight posibilitiy, my mum likes them so maybe i could buy her the album lol!
i have to correct my self from a previous message i was talking about one of my albums amateur shortwave radio, think i may have called it amature shortroom or something like that, not as interested in the name of the album as much as i am of the music on them

any way, by the way i say anyway a lot so u will have to get used to it

anyway by bye
emily

kylie wilkerson <kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com> wrote:
zayne:
>since this song seems to be a popular cover, maybe l & k should consider
>doing it. it would be interesting to hear their take on the song.

I'm still hoping for a version of 'Proud Mary'... like Ike and Tina.

;)

>ps - welcome to the orchard emily!

yes, welcome... emily from down undah!!

peaced out,