Re: good dog

now ill have to listen to good dog bad dog, spent all day cleaning and re aranging my room while listening to other otr albums, but cause you meantioned latter days and everymans daughter (which r my 2 favorite songs from that album) now i want to here them.
latter days is the reason i listern to otr, heard the song on a tv show and fell in love with the music
by bye
emily

"Lawlor, Barry" <Barry.Lawlor at ssa_gov> wrote:
I was looking up the lyrics for 'Lucy' for a friend who has a dog by that
name. I then came across the lyrics for 'Latter Days' and was struck by
them once again. I pulled out 'Good Dog Bad Dog' and put it for a spin this
morning. I like this band. I haven't listened to one of their CD's for
months (bad dog). They can write and sing. I realize that one of the songs
that always catches me and blows me away for some reason is 'Everyman's
Daughter'. They should really put out some more music soon.

See....I'm not *all* about baseball.

out here,
Barry

np Kelly Joe Phelps -- sky like a broken clock