yet further proof

A topic that was flying around last week was about
which track numbers each of us tend to like the best.
I said #2, but also the bonus tracks (if there are
any).
I had my theory (on my personal tastes) proven right
today.

Last night, I went to an all ages dive (yes, dive)
called the Meow Meow to see Pedro the Lion. Before the
show, the clubs owner got up and announced the club
had made a compilation CD of different local artists
for promotional purposes. Being one who favors the
underground music scene (as well as free CD's) I
picked one up.

SO I listen to it, and low and behold, i tied for my
favorites between track #2, and a few of the Mp3's on
the CD-Rom portion (which I view as a kind of track).

It would be interesting to do a psychalogical profile
on our different choices, or even better, on our
choice of favorite OTR song (there, i made this mesage
on topic, lol).

NP: Beth Orton - Live as we dream

=====
 And I use these words pretty loosely. There's so much more to life than words.
-Linford Detweiler