Re: danger

from entertainment news:

"Fiona Apple at Work on New Album

Wed Apr 16, 5:45 PM ET

By Jonathan Cohen

NEW YORK (Billboard) - Singer/songwriter Fiona Apple (news) is at work on
her third Epic studio album.

While a July 22 release date has been circulating online, a spokesperson
says it will most likely arrive closer to September. The as-yet-untitled
set is being produced by Jon Brion, who was at the helm for the artist's
1999 album "When the Pawn Hits...," which debuted at No. 13 on The
Billboard 200 and has sold 862,000 copies in the U.S., according to
Nielsen SoundScan.

Also on board for the new project is drummer Matt Chamberlain, who played
on both of Apple's earlier records. In a January posting on his official
Web site (http://www.mattchamberlain.com), he wrote that recent sessions
at a mansion in the Silver Lake section of Los Angeles were "completely
amazing. The mansion ... has been everything from a nunnery to a girls
school -- it is now owned by this wonderful lady who has been renting it
out to people to record in and to do creative projects in; a very
inspiring place to live and work."

Apple has kept a low profile since the release of "When the Pawn,"
although she made a handful of appearances last year at the
Brion-organized showcases at Los Angeles' Club Largo.

She received a Grammy country nomination this year for her collaboration
with Johnny Cash (news) on a cover of Simon & Garfunkel's "Bridge Over
Troubled Water," which can be found on Cash's latest American Recordings
album "American IV: A Man Comes Around."

Reuters/Billboard

--

  wrosesongs at fastmail_fm