danger

the dangers of internet radio to a music junkie like myself is being
introduced to music i would otherwise not be exposed to. now my 'i want'
list is growing beyond my wallet. there are post-it notes all over my
work desk with band & song names hastily scribbled upon them. is there a
program, something like aa, for music addicts?

hi, my name is zayne, and i'm a music junkie. i have taken the first step
by admitting that i am powerless over music that moves me...

other stuff:
*fiona apple's new release is due late august or september.
*radiohead's new york concert is supposed to be broadcast on mtv
**sad new: luther vandross had a stroke yesterday.

under the waning full moon,
zayne

np: vienna teng: waking hour
--