Re:Evanescence / Christian Band thing

J B <jjjb at hotmail_com> wrote:

Brad obviously knows them on a much more personal level than I do but I do know that sometimes because Ben is young and cocky he sometimes says things without thinking of the
ramifications,meaning that the use of the word f**k throughout an interview with a mainstream mag like EW is the subject
for the debate.He could of chosen a more politically correct acceptable way to get his point across.

I think that has a lot to do with it... in fact I have a reply in progress in another window in which I go in a lot more detail.

Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com

Do you Yahoo!?