Re:Evanescence / Christian Band thing

I think one of the main points here isn't whether they belong on a certain
chart or not because of an religous affiliation or not.It's
more that Wind-Up pushed the band into those stores under the pretense
that Evanescence plays Christian music which they do not,thus Ben & Amy
having to once again setting the record straight in that interview.Now the
way they went about it is THE subject for debate.Brad obviously knows them
on a much more personal level than I do but I do know that sometimes because
Ben is young and cocky he sometimes says things without thinking of the
ramifications,meaning that the use of the word
f**k throughout an interview with a mainstream mag like EW is the subject
for the debate.He could of chose a more politically correct acceptable way
to get his point across.But for the people who are ignorant enough to think
that just because someone curses they can't be
a good Christian is absurd.As was already discussed on this board before
Christians are human.Some but not all sin,lie,cheat,steal and curse just
like atheists,agnostics,Jewish,and Muslim people.

I really don't know why Wind-Up pulled the album out of the stores
themselves.They should of just let whoever wanted to return it do so.
"Fallen" is selling 85,000 copies a week and it's only the beginning.
The kids will be alright. :)

JB - Da f**ckin'wildcard  ;)