hmm.... hodags....

i am proud to say i have grown up vacationing in the wonderous woods of
rhinelander wisconsin every year of my life (first trip = 3 weeks old).
(was i predestined to fall in love with this band?)  though, i must say the
town monsterous hodag replica has fallen into a sad state of disarray - the
left foot is held on with duct tape.  and michael - how could you say this
is a hoaxnotrealcreaturedeal?!?!  what's relatively scratch your head kinda
funny is it's a pretty small hole in the wall town and i have a doctor i
work with (i do medical education)-- they can't have such an influx of
doctors - tim, it makes me wonder if it could be the same guy.  but then,
the world's not that small, is it?

ok. that should satisfy my post quota for the month?  year?

tiptoeing demurely back into the woods,
jana