Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V5 #101

>Does anyone know when their next CD is coming out?
>I know their DVD is scheduled for December.  But
>what about the CD(s)?

I thought they were recording 2 cds to release parallel - one that was more rock/pop and one that was more alt-country/folky.  I tell you one thing, I do hope Jack is on them - I was missing him last time I heard them without him: it kinda lost a bit of it's "rock" edge.  But, yeah - I'm beginning to get a bit impatient for a new cd too.

Mr. Shannon "now living in St. Simon's Island, GA" Lewis