Music for Every Occassion

While spending most of last night figuring out what
songs to put on the four (4) CDs to be used at our
wedding reception, I think I am beginning to see
musical notes fly around my head...

Songs for all occassions...

Music for finding out that your insurance company
won't pay for your cracked windshield because the
deductible is too high...

   King's X "Talk To You" from _FHL_

Music for now knowing that glass repair people (and
probably other auto servicers) have what's called a
cash quote *and* an insurance quote (they charge the
insurance companies a lot more)...

   Elliott Smith "I Didn't Understand" from _XO_

Finding out that many great artists are going to be
playing at a festival in NY this summer (go here~
http://www.fielddayfest.com/)... Radiohead, Sigur
Ros, The Sea and Cake, Beck, The Beastie Boys, The
Roots, Blur, Elliott Smith, Dashboard Confessional...

   Strong Bad featuring The Cheat "Everybody To The
   Limit (Fwqwhgads)" from www.homestarrunner.com

Hoping that my wife-to-be will let me go to the
festival mentioned above...

   U2 "Please" from _POP_  ;)

drinking too much soy sauce,
Dan

np: sarah masen - the holding '95

=====
VISIT the home of Dan's music at:
     http://www.unemployedingreenland.com/
         -and- http://www.dlm.net/gc/
   VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/