Re: Re: inklings (was: cclit)

On 4/4/03 4:37 PM, quoth the effervescent Michelle from Hawai'i! at
kanani71 at yahoo_com:

>5?  where'd you get a 5 disc set?!?!  what do i not know?!?

Muhahahah! The Platinum Gift Set comes with the two-disc extended version
of the movie, plus two more discs of Appendices. It also has trading
cards, a Hobit-sized magazine (gah!) and my personal faves, the Argonath
Bookends, which were the things I was most crazy for. They're EXACTLY the
right size to hold up my DVDs. But then, tucked BEHIND them, is the
National Geographic DVD that gets into they mythology and thought behind
the books and movies. I haven't opened that yet-- I'm sloooowly working
through the others. It's almost unbearable lovely-- like a very ling
christmas.

>m.
>
>ps: those corsets are f'in awesome.  almost as fine as that
>firecracker modeling them. ;)

Aww, baby, you ain't gotta say dat. I love you anyway!

(WHEEEEE!)