Fwd: premium tartar sauce for free

Box of Surprise always sends the nicest emails.

Why, pray tell, was this one of the busiest traffik days on the list??  Is
it Spring Fever?  Were we whacked out of balance, clearly widely divided on
how we read "cclit"?

So many thoughts and opinions expressed - it was a nice outpouring of true
heartfelt emotion.  But oh so many questions remain!!  Like:

1. Who knew that Tolkein had something to do with that box office bozo
"Ransom"?  One of Mel Gibson's many stumbles down the stairwell of bad
cinema.

2. Why on God's green Earth would anyone watch a 5 DVD set of Lord of El
Rings??  Jeezum.  My head hurts.  Don't really answer this one, anyone - I
don't really want to know.

3. What do you think made Madonna "rap" more on that new single?  What do
people think of the song?

4. What's a funnier word - "lotion" or "ointment"?  The choice seems clear
to me, ointment by a long shot.  These are the things my braniac circle of
friends argue about.

5. Who do we all got for NCAA?  My nickel is on The Marquette Ring Tailed
Lemurs.

If you're willing to change the world let love be your energy,