OtR Content

Hahaha!  Made you look!

No, but seriously, what kind of day is this if the only OtR content in a 80+
post day is from Dan??

Does anyone know anything about the CDs?  Are they done?  It was supposed to
be the end of March, for recording, right?

What's anyone's favorite OtR lyric?  I think mine is "I want to feel and
then some, I have 5 senses, I need thousands more - at least".  Close second
is in Latter Days, "And I'm dying inside to leave you - with more than Bruce
Lachey."

Dying inside,