Re: OtR Content

--- Bruce Lachey <b_lachey at hotmail_com> wrote:
> What's anyone's favorite OtR lyric?

at the moment i'm stuck on "..spinning these thoughts in my head
- i tangle with you and we hang by a thread".  even if dan
hadn't brough up I Let It Go, that's still be my answer.

and;

"i just wanna hold you in my gaze for a while - so i can
remember every line around your smile"

sure sucks being single when all your favorite lyrics involve
ANOTHER PERSON!  i mean dude, where's my "you"?  I HAVE NO
"YOU"!!!

whoo, ok.

vented and better now,
michelle