RE: SNIPER

Bullets flying has been a regular occurrence since I pissed off Bruce
Lachey. That SOB has been taking pot-shots at me for WEEKS now. It's getting
old, Bruce. It really is. Seriously. If you wanna off me, do it. Don't flirt
with me.

The cops around said that it wasn't, in fact, a bullet. But rather a
high-speed projectile (rock) from the stoopid bastards doing some work to
the walls outside (yesterday, for example, one of the aforementioned stoopid
bastards was outside my window hitting the wall with a hammer for about 3
hours).

I don't know what they're doing, but it mostly involves hitting the walls
with hammers and running loud air compressor machines. And then, at least
twice a day, the arguing and yelling. It's a delight. Especially today (oh
my head).

Turns out a rock got into some piece of machinery it shouldn't oughta have,
and when dislodged, decided it liked my wall best. I've asked The Man to put
the rock BACK into the hole, but they're not amused.