Re: Re: Souls destroyed

On 4/4/03 12:26 PM, quoth the effervescent CD-Lindemer at wiu_edu at
CD-Lindemer at wiu_edu:

>Everyone but Ysobelle, whom only likes talk of abusing others and being
>the gothiest person on the list. ;)

I AM the Gothiest person on this list, buddy. Everything I say is
therefore GOTH!

Except when I talk about Barry Manilow, but I don't do that often. Shh.

 It seems that a good half of them
>aren't interesting to me, whether they're on-topic ("Who's going to the
>next Philly show!?) or off ("How 'bout them braves?") there are quite a
>few things that simply don't interest me.  They *do* interest other
>people, though, so it's OKAY.

You'd best not be having a problem with Philly shows. Don't MAKE me hurt
you.

>-Smitty the Closet Goth

I'm not seeing any closets here, buddy.