Re: Souls destroyed

Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

>On 4/4/03 12:26 PM, quoth the effervescent CD-Lindemer at wiu_edu at
>CD-Lindemer at wiu_edu:
>
>>Everyone but Ysobelle, whom only likes talk of abusing others and being
>>the gothiest person on the list. ;)
>>

>I AM the Gothiest person on this list, buddy. Everything I say is
>therefore GOTH!
>
>Except when I talk about Barry Manilow, but I don't do that often. Shh.

He's pretty goth anyway, isn't he?  I mean, he's certainly /old/, and
that means he's close to /dead/, and dead people are, like, goth or
something.

> It seems that a good half of them
>

>>aren't interesting to me, whether they're on-topic ("Who's going to the
>>next Philly show!?) or off ("How 'bout them braves?") there are quite a
>>few things that simply don't interest me.  They *do* interest other
>>people, though, so it's OKAY.
>>

>You'd best not be having a problem with Philly shows. Don't MAKE me hurt
>you.

It's not that I don't like them particularly, or that I would not like
to go, but they're on the other side of the world from me; it's one hell
of a walk.

>>-Smitty the Closet Goth
>>
>I'm not seeing any closets here, buddy.

Well, you're not here in Ill-a-noise, are you?

-Smitty the Angry Young Man