Re: Souls destroyed

Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

>On 4/4/03 11:53 AM, quoth the effervescent David.Dean at asu_edu at
>David.Dean at asu_edu:
>

>>And for the record, the "off topic conversation on Christian literature was
>>interesting and informative.
>>

>Er...not to everyone. Trust me.

Everyone but Ysobelle, whom only likes talk of abusing others and being
the gothiest person on the list. ;)

And everyone else who happens to be a non-Christian list member.

And everyone who doesn't read for sport.

And...

Still, it /was/ interesting to a cross-section of the list that we don't
hear from often, and that is a GOOD THING.  There are bound to be topics
that are of no interest to you.  It seems that a good half of them
aren't interesting to me, whether they're on-topic ("Who's going to the
next Philly show!?) or off ("How 'bout them braves?") there are quite a
few things that simply don't interest me.  They *do* interest other
people, though, so it's OKAY.

-Smitty the Closet Goth