I'm New Here

I'm new here, so I hope I'm not stepping on any toes, but...:

ASU David sed:
"these exchanges become a three-way/four-way conversation"

Nice try.  Danny Jimmy Temmyfeld, like it or not, is more or less a
vegetarian now.  Both three and four ways have chili in them, which believe
it or not, is meat.  Andy Vogelap will attest to that.  He had to say "First
you scoop it, then you poop it" on Cincinnati TV eight hundred times over
the last two years for Skyline.  But we all already like you, David, because
your an ASU Hellcat.  GO HELLCATS!!  (Sorry for yelling, Andy).

Yz whined:
"I'm going to teach you all about how "reply all" means everyone gets TWO
COPIES OF EVERY DAMNED EMAIL."

Nice try.  It sounds like your email is broken.  For penance on this special
lenten Friday, I'll copy you on every email I send out today..  Not all of
us can afford to be on the message-to-message version of this list, dear..
:)  The same Danny Jimmy Temmyfeld aforementioned realizes this and if a
response is required from me, I'm cc'd on the message.  He's smart like
that.

In a shocking twist, Dan posted on-topic and then queried the timeless
question:
"One question, should Over the Rhine use their powers for GOOD or for
AWESOME?"

Nice try.  Andy already told us not to yell.  They should use their powers
for good.  Awesome is over the top and not called for here.

Dan earlier asked about TV shows where imminent or prior cancelation angered
him.  I sometimes think that cancelation should have two "l"s but I'm just
not sure.  My list:

* Parker Lewis Can't Lose - of course, they were far too old.
* Toonces the Driving Cat - OK, I never saw the pilot, but my pal Chris who
has one of the most highly developed senses of American humor in the world,
swore that the pilot episode was hilarious.
* Ben Stiller Show.  I was enraged when Janeane Garofalo dogged Duran Duran,
sure, but that's no reason to cancel a show.
* I'm sure there's more.  Oh, I thought that that Julia Louis-Dreyfuss show
was good from last year, but I only saw one episode.

This week's "Bang for the buck" award?  A tie.
http://home.attbi.com/~bernhard36/wwcards.html - hilarious yet moving Weight
Watcher recipe cards from 1974.  Appalling.
http://pixyland.org/peterpan/petersFashionPage.html - new outfits, a+

As this is my first post, I humbly apologize for taking so much of your
time, and hope I didn't offend everyone,
Bruce