Re:blogging and discussions (ZERO OtR content)

---------- "kln2" <knussbaum at bellsouth_net> writes:

OtR content: otr rocks . . . can't wait to see them at the mini-cornerstone in august

I'm pretty wound up about the mini C-stone myself. I don't have to travel that far! I am still trying to figure out if I can take enough time off of work to go to the Bushnell one, too............

If not, hopefully the NC one will give me my annual fix :D

Rhys -it's in Elon, NC, Aug 8th & 9th

Happily,
Ruth