Buffy stuff

Title: Buffy stuff

>kevin (took a mention of one of the 3 shows I watch on TV to
>draw me out of hibernation. That and seeing Mr. Cade posting
>again. Hey Michael)!

Hey, long time.  I thought I might see you at the Wheaton Over the Rhine show (please note on topic stuff).  Now that we have kids, making a stop off on the way to pick you up doesn't work so well.  Had to stop by the in-laws, eat dinner with said in-laws, remind kids how much trouble will come from not cooperating with said elderly in-laws, get to show late, drive back to in-laws to pick up sleeping children and then drive home.

So what is the other show?  I only watch two, Buffy and Angel.  And it looks like I'll be down to 1 (possibly none) very soon.  But I have every episode on tape and am on my third pass though.

MichaelwouldkilltoseeOTRonstageatthebronze