Re: West Wing

Alas, it's exactly opposite Angel. So I get my folks, who always watch
West Wing to tape that for me, especially since my reception here is
hideous. Then I watch Angel and get the WW tapes later.

I adore Sam. And Josh. Ohhh, yum. Someone at my old job was going to get
"Bartlett 2004" shirts made up. Oh, I hope we still do.

I've been saying a while I want to marry Aaron Sorkin's brain. Or perhaps
he and Joss Whedon should have a genetic love child, and I'll marry HIM.

Ysoie