Re: ripped off a C-Stone

Aaron Edwards wrote:

>I don't think that Tim Lahaye has the literary
>capacity to be ironic. Ooipsy, did I just bad mouth
>Left Behind and the John Grisham of Christian fiction?
>sorry, I'm an English major, with a major chip on my
>shoulder about certain (or rather most) Christian
>fiction authors.

A certain authority on the book of Revelation (Dr. Bob Lowery, if you
must know) doesn't think too highly of the series, but I haven't
personally picked one up to read it.  I'm not sure the subject is one
that really /should/ be novelized and fictionalized.

In a similar vein, I really hate Meggido, Omega Code, and all the
related movies.  Some friends just eat them up, but they're the ones who
are sometimes a little too high-strung and gung-ho for my taste.

-Smitty the Witch Hunter