RE: Im at Calvin show?

sigh. that is one of my life's sadnesses...that i've never actually seen Im.
And i've even lived in PA before. oh well. i will adore them from a far,
seeing as i now too am an inhabitant of the grand pacific NW.

i suppose i should say hi to everyone--i've been on the list in the past and
have recently rejoined, but am often a lurker. i have happy connections all
over indiana and can claim the lovely Rhys (hi Rhys) as a friend...almost
family, as Dave took care of my freaky cat all last year.

So all this talk of C-stone is getting me so excited! to think, my thrilling
summer vacation is not to Milan or London or even San Francisco, but to
lovely little Bushnell, IL. Tickets and DVD of last year's shows in hand, i
am dreaming of sweating in midwestern fields surrounded by music and good
conversation. No RV for this girl though. We have a new tent to enjoy!

so, here is a question--does anyone on the list stream KEXP on the web
(www.KEXP.org)? It is a local Seattle station that is totally listener
supported rather than being dictated to by Viacom or one of those other
conglomerates. I've joined the fan club of John in the Morning(John
Richards). Good indy rock, local bands and talented people who need to be
heard from all over.

i've yet to hear IM on there yet, though...maybe i should email them...

peace all,
chris