RE: wheaton show/hi/cornerstone

Title: RE: wheaton show/hi/cornerstone

Hi Zayne!

A definite pleasure.

Our site will be B22.  They have I think about 4 RV areas now.  We will be in the original one up near main stage.  I grabbed that one due to the fact, I like being near main stage, I've usually stayed in that general area and I think it is the only one with trees.  Still no decision as to a camper yet, we do have a truck camper for the pick-up, but it is pretty cramped, sleeping only for the most part.  I may bring the horse trailer anyway to haul the golf cart unless we do get a pull behind camper.

Ok the Wheaton show.

It was a good concert, not a great concert, but good.  It seemed to me to be pretty short, I didn't get a set list but I think JB was pretty close.  I must say the sound was great, I was a little worried because the sound was terrible for the warm up act.  The venue had great acoustics and the benefit of being able to sit and relax in a smoke-free environment (as opposed to Schubas) was great.

I also was surprised that the crown went wild when they played Orphan Girl.  Must be a lot of Gillian Welch fans out there.  I picked up a GW cd just to get her version of OG, since I love the OTR version I've heard a lot lately.

I've not a great deal to say other than repeat that it was a good show, but IMO not a great show.  If they did the same exact show over again, I would for sure attend however.  Kind of like the pizza analogy "when it is really good, it is really good, and even when it isn't great, you're still glad you got some".  This does apply to other things of course but pizza is the PC topic.

I got to meet Chris from the DVD company, seem like really nice folks.

See ya all soon.

Michaelstilltryingtoconvincemywifeweneedanewrv