Re: RE: Wheaton Show Review

On 3/31/03 6:01 PM, quoth the effervescent dustyvolume at yahoo_com at
dustyvolume at yahoo_com:

>um, just re-read this and it sounded way more tounge-in-cheek than I meant
>it--please forgive any harsh overtones anyone may have read into it.

And here I was going to jump in with, "Man, that's your pet peeve, too?"

We may sound like we're saying  "should of," but what on earth does that
mean? It's "should HAVE."

I went to a Faire this weekend. I got sunburnt Saturday in North
Carolina, and scraped ice and snow off my car Sunday in Maryland. Ahh,
the life....