RE: wheaton show

Title: RE: wheaton show

Greetings all, I have returned.  I have been lurking for a couple of days just to get back in the mood.  I'm sure the upcoming venue in Wheaton had some influence.

We plan on being there tonight!  Haven't decided on what we'll wear, but I know several of the group so we shouldn't be too hard to find.  So who else is gonna be at Wheaton besides Jana and JB?  I heard they have plenty of tickets left. Look forward to seeing you all.

Kylie, you and your guy have been in my thoughts and prayers.  He seemed like such a nice guy in Chicago, and what with putting up with you and all, gotta be a saint.  ;-)

I won't be discussing politics, war or religion, please remind me of this if I do.  I'm not very opinionated anyway ;-)

So any marriages, engagements etc, I've missed?  I seem to recall hearing about David, what about Rhys or Kylie?

I reserved an RV site for C-stone, hoping to get a camper by then, if not, I'll just hook up an A/C unit in the horse trailer and we can all meet and get cool together.

Sorry about sending this to you earlier Dan!  My wife still gets compliments on the necklace she got from your gal.  Hopefully some have followed up on the site!

Michaelhappytowadeintotheorchardagain