missed engagements (RE: wheaton show)

On Fri, 28 Mar 2003, Michael Cade wrote:

> Greetings all, I have returned.  I have been lurking for a couple of
> days just to get back in the mood.  I'm sure the upcoming venue in
> Wheaton had some influence.

yikes. where have you been!??

> Kylie, you and your guy have been in my thoughts and prayers.  He seemed
> like such a nice guy in Chicago, and what with putting up with you and
> all, gotta be a saint.  ;-)

hah!

i was thinkgin other way around - *she* must be a saint, i mean, he's in
the Service!

(=

only a brat can say that.

> I won't be discussing politics, war or religion, please remind me of
> this if I do.  I'm not very opinionated anyway ;-)

thanks. i haev grown tired. since my brother is active duty... i just
don't sleep much.

> So any marriages, engagements etc, I've missed?  I seem to recall
> hearing about David, what about Rhys or Kylie?

hee (:

i've been engaged since Nov 4. but i  announced something right after
thanksgiving. so i'm still engaged.

he's still wonderful.

etc.

> I reserved an RV site for C-stone, hoping to get a camper by then, if
> not, I'll just hook up an A/C unit in the horse trailer and we can all
> meet and get cool together.

wow. it makes me want to come... but there's just so many people!
> Michaelhappytowadeintotheorchardagain

an orchar dpool?

what a metaphor.

rhys

--
M.C.S.E :- Minesweeper Consultant & Solitaire Expert