calvin show

Is anyone making the trip for the evening of acoustic music?
Perhaps its too late to catch those attending the whole festival,
although if you are, you can look for me around the premises
today.  I plan to attend as much of the festival as is feasible,
but don't look for me at the opening keynote, because I'll be
taking a midterm.
So, how would one know me if they saw me?  That's a tough one.  I
blend in among calvin students.  I have longish blonde-brown
hair.  I wear glasses with brown plastic frames.  Today I'm
wearing purple corderoy pants, tommorow I'm feeling like a black
top, although that depends on my mood and if I get around to
doing laundry.
If you're coming and you want to know how to find me, let me
know, I'll send you a picture.

Getting OTRed Up...
Bethany

np: cutting room floor