Fight Iraqi Plaque

My bleeding heart hippie dentist's office called my answering machine,
early this morning, to cancel my appointment, which was supposed to be a
month ago.

I called back, and got a recorded message about a holocaust being
perpetrated by the evil United States, and how it required my dentist
not to work on my worn tooth today.

If I end up losing this tooth, do I sue Saddam Hussein, or one of the
remaining doubles?

I am looking forward to the 2004 WRC Rally Of Iraq.

p.s. All of that "more liberal than thou" talk didn't keep the price of
a filling from DOUBLING in one year, I guess hyperaggressive capitalism
is good, when wisely practiced by our society's more enlightened liberal
elite.

NP-> Dixie Chicks- "Let's Surrender To Saddam"

Have you fed the Media Beast lately?
mathismedia.com
"...and if you should ever leave then I would love you for what you
need..." -Karin Bergquist
http://community.webtv.net/Sobriqet/SOBRIQUET