RE: music to waltz to

Rhapsodie could be in 12/8, but I think its more like triplets in
4/4.  So its quick sets of three in larger sets of 4.  I imagine
if it were an orchestral peice (which it is not) the conductor
would direct it, likely, in 4, not in three.  The walz might
still work though.  You could try it. I'm an amature at such
things though, so don't listen to me too carefully ;)
Bethany

Rhys asked: