Re: music to waltz to

>so we went last night through our music to find something waltzish to
>dance to for our first song.
>
>the only otr cd we hit was linford's - though we'd consider others, if
>someone more talented would help (:
>
>or anything
>
>what would you waltz to?

    Rhapsodie is in 12/8, which isn't waltz time, but it's
close enough.  (Music experts help:  Is that "cut time?")

    If you're looking for waltzes, I highly advise checking out some
of Frederic Chopin's waltzes.  Great, great stuff.

    Jeff

----
"Grace makes beauty out of ugly things."
U2 - Grace

jholland444 at hotmail_com
http://JeffreyHolland.tripod.com