Re: OtR dvd clips

johnd at antioch-college_edu wrote:

>>Michelle, I think you mean 'crapload'.>
>>

>>>Ya'll need to get your booty's over to the homepage.  There is a
>>>shitload of still pics and some video clips of the coming DVD.
>>>

>Why? I always thought "crapload" and "shitload" were two different units of measure that
>described the same volume...

Actually, I'm only familiar with the SI unit "metric pantload"  - and
let's not totally ignore the British Pound.

>Seriously, the video clips are cool, especially the one with the snappyhead dolls.
>(Anybody know what those are called?) The bass is too high on the ones with music in them;

I love homonyms; the image of a stoned fish makes me giddy.

>I hope that's a byproduct of the QuickTime codec and not indicative of the video's actual
>sound quality.

I feel the need to get all technical about there being no such thing as
a QuickTime codec, but this isn't Slashdot.  I'd give you some sort of
critique of the actual codec used, but either the videos disappeared or
my famous web-searching skills have finally failed me.  Oh well, on to
important things!

I like how three of the five announced 2003 concert dates are
incarnations of Cornerstone.
http://overtherhine.com/when/tourdates/index.html

Who's going to the Wheaton show?  I may very well be there, but that's
still rather up-in-the-air.

-Smitty the Tanuki
( http://www.anabuki.co.jp/anabukin-chan/index.html )