Re: OtR dvd clips

> Michelle, I think you mean 'crapload'.>
>

> >Ya'll need to get your booty's over to the homepage.  There is a
> >shitload of still pics and some video clips of the coming DVD.

Why? I always thought "crapload" and "shitload" were two different units of measure that
described the same volume...

Seriously, the video clips are cool, especially the one with the snappyhead dolls.
(Anybody know what those are called?) The bass is too high on the ones with music in them;
I hope that's a byproduct of the QuickTime codec and not indicative of the video's actual
sound quality.

- John

np: "I Grieve" - Petter
Gabriel