Re: taboo

On 4 Feb 2003, Troy Miller wrote:
> This may be too obvious a suggestion for this list, but my fiancee (May
> 10) will be walking down the aisle to "Little Genius."

Huh.  That has always been one of my favorite OTR tunes, but I have to say
it sounds a little too, I dunno, perky, or hop-skip-and-a-jumpy, for a
walk-down-the-aisle tune, at least to my ears.

> Also, the current plan is to do something "a bit different" and have the
> opening guitar part of "Etc, whatever" as the bridesmaids come down...
> have it kinda minor and ominous as they all walk in, then pause and kick
> into the light-hearted "Little Genius" for the bride.

Um, hmmm, trying to picture this ...

 If true love never did exist how could we know its name? -- Sam Phillips
          Happiness happens but I want joy. -- Marjorie Cardwell