Re: taboo

On Tue, 2003-02-04 at 09:38, rhys daily wrote:

> for walking down the aisle i wanted  a simple piano theme. i liked the
> kikujiro music cos it's wistful - like a nice summer day.

Rhys -

This may be too obvious a suggestion for this list, but my fiancee (May
10) will be walking down the aisle to "Little Genius."  Also, the
current plan is to do something "a bit different" and have the opening
guitar part of "Etc, whatever" as the bridesmaids come down... have it
kinda minor and ominous as they all walk in, then pause and kick into
the light-hearted "Little Genius" for the bride.

Hey David, you're releasing butterflies?  Any information on that you
could give us?  Meleah and I thought it would be really cool to release
dragonflies, as we both think they're really cool (and they'd eat any
mosquitos that might be around), but that's probably... uh,
impractical.  So we're thinking maybe butterflies if anything.

'Tis the year of the Lostee weddings, it would seem. ;)

Troy